To create a secure password, make sure the following criteria:
- The password is at least eight digits long.
- Does not contain your user name, computer name, real name or company name.
- It does not contain a real word.
- Each password change must be significantly different from the past in order to be effective.
- It contains at least one special character, such as:
! @ # $% ^ & * (): "> <~
- It's OK if you want to use a space in your password.
Keep in mind, the stronger the password, the stronger their protection against malicious software and hackers.
Example of a weak password:
This is considered weak because it contains a password actual words. You can use these two words nevertheless, to create a secure password, such as:
(omPut3r $ ysT3m!
For help in creating secure passwords, free use free tool listed below:
Password Generator Tool